Friday, September 19, 2008

September Happenings

Seems like I am waiting for something outstanding to happen before writing on my blog. I guess you'll all have to realize just waking up each morning and being able to walk without assistance is a miracle in itself. So be patient and allow this senior citizen to creep at my own pace while blogging.
Our biggest accomplishment this past month was cleaning out our 3 car garage...which will literally house 3 cars now. I would post a picture of our luxurious garage with it's wall to wall (used) carpeting, but I don't have one currently at hand. A bit trite, I know.
Next, we have to mention some of the famous people who have visited our home recently....We have had my mother and Warner R... both for lunch one day, Sandie and Neil as Sandie was leaving to go to the airport to help Kari with her new baby, Ron and Dawn... who visited with us last night, Shelly who spent 4 days with us...focusing on fun, family history, and future adventures, Shauna, Troy, Kensley and Ryker...whose picture I will include if I can figure out how to do it, and several visits from Stephanie, Dave and their beautiful family. Just can't tell you how important my family is in my life. Thank you for your visits and phone calls as they are what helps me wake up each morning with a bounce and a smile on my face. Life is beautiful and it is because of wonderful people like you.

3 comments:

campmom said...

Everyone loves to visit - you both make everyone feel extra special! can't wait to come down again...

The Farnsworth Family said...

So glad you have had so many wonderful visitors. That is the joy of a large posterity right?! Thanks for all of your help with the new baby. You are the best mom in the world!

GregHansenfam said...

I wish I was included in the list of special visitors. :) Maybe next year...I am so happy you accomplished such a great task. Truthfully, I tell Greg that is a man's job to clean the gargage & then I don't have to do it. :)